New Mobility World 2019September 10–15, 2019, Frankfurt/Main, Germany
Want to lead in the mobility industry?
Create your home base and start making powerful connections with other NMW participants and attendees, as well as with all other IAA exhibitors and visitors. Design your own space or become part of a dedicated theme park.
Gain access and benefit from exposure to international participants, visitors, IAA exhibitors and our massive media reach. Team up with us and become the exclusive co-host of NMW 19. Join us as partner of the NMW Lounge, IAA Conference, and other formats.
A curated program on mobility of the future and beyond. Apply as a speaker and leave your mark in the debate on how digitization, decarbonization and new forms of mobility are changing the landscape – and the world we live in. Create your own branded content via master class or other events on one of our stages.
NMW 19 Topics
- ADAS and automated driving
- Sensor technology and fusion
- Digitization and road safety
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & data analytics
- Data & transmission standards
- ITS Intelligent Transport Systems
- Real-time and predictive mapping
- User Interfaces (UI) and infotainment/entertainment
- Cloud and edge computing
Clean and Sustainable Mobility
- Electric and alternative powertrains
- Batteries, supercapacitors and fuel cells
- Charging, fueling and infrastructure
- Mobility and future energy strategies
- Solutions to climate change and air quality
- Smart city operating systems for future urban mobility
- Integrated public/private transport systems
- New urban vehicle concepts
- Urban logistics and last mile
Mobility as a Service
- Mobility service providers
- Intermodal mobility platforms and unified ticketing providers
- Bike, scooter and other light-vehicle sharing services
- Car and ride sharing, on-demand shuttle and taxi services
- Fleet management
NMW17 in Numbers