WHERE THE FUTURE BEGINS
New Mobility World 2018
September 20–27, 2018, Hanover, Germany
With the event formats EXPO, FORUM, LIVE and LAB, the New Mobility World gives you an extensive program of experiences.
SEPTEMBER 20-27, 2018:
EXPO is the exhibition area of the NMW. Experience brands, the newest products and services as well as meet future customers and partners.
LIVE, the outdoor demonstration area, lets you experience the road traffic of tomorrow.
SEPTEMBER 24-27, 2018:
FORUM will offer you a curated program over the course of four days, so you learn firsthand how digitization is transforming the mobility, transport and logistics landscape of today and tomorrow.
SEPTEMBER 26, 2018:
LAB brings high-potential mobility, transport and logistics startups together with industry, investors and media. Get to know the finalists of the international startup challenge of the NMW.
Take part in shaping the future! We look forward to seeing you.
NMW17 in Numbers
NMW 18 Topics
- Connected driver
- Network infrastructure
- Fleet management
- Repair and maintenance
- Artificial Intelligence
- Semi and fully automated driving
- Data Security and Safety
- Future of Work
- Solutions to climate change and air quality
- Alternative power
- Batteries, supercapacitors and fuel cells
- Alternative and synthetic fuels
- Charging/fueling infrastructure
- Public Transport in and between cities
- Integrated public/private transport systems
- Future urban logistics
- Last Mile and new delivery vehicle concepts
- Smart Cities
- Network and platform providers
- New markets for commercial vehicles
- Financial services