New Mobility World is the B2B event at IAA 2017 where disruptors, innovators, startups but also representatives from politics and society meet to shape the future of mobility across industries.
Supported by the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Structure, New Mobility World will take place from September 14 – 17, 2017. From September 18 onwards, only the outdoor PARCOURS will be opened to the public (see our timeline below).
Our Main Topics
New Mobility World represents the broad diversity of future mobility. Here are our main themes:
Who will attend?
New Mobility World is the B2B event where all the mobility key players come together. You will meet influencers and decision makers from a large variety of industries such as:
- Automotive industry and mobility providers
- Tech and IT companies
- Representatives from politics and society
- Public transport companies and city representatives/urban planners
- Fleet operators
- Financial services providers and consultancies
- Media and science representatives
- Energy services and infrastructure companies
- Startups, VCs and influencers from the digital industry
Why should you attend?
Our three formats HALL, FORUM and PARCOURS design the appropriate ecosystem to present, discuss and experience the future of mobility. Exhibitors from various industries will gather to exchange knowledge, collaborate, network but also showcase their brand. Moreover, renowned representatives from the business world, politics, and industry will discussed the mobility of the future during our inspiring NMW conferences.
Find out all about our three formats here.