Good news: We’re extending the call for applications to the NMW Lab18 by two weeks. The new deadline for submissions is 15. July 2018.
NMW Lab18: Quick & Dirty
The NMW Lab 18’s selection process has multiple stages as it passes through a reading jury and an on-site jury. We’ll kick-off the Lab, which takes place in collaboration with Startup Sesame, Europe’s largest alliance of major tech events, with the four overall winners of the categories pitching their ideas on stage at the NMW Forum to our jury of experts, before ending in a fireside chat.
The categories are:
– Urban Logistics
– Transport Services
– Alternative Powertrains
– Advanced Materials
– Automated Driving
– Connected Vehicle
The winner will be awarded prizes such as valuable media packages, access to VCs and industry players, wildcards for accelerator and incubation programs, as well as mentoring and professional training. The competition is a significant tool to link various players for the long term.
Why Join the NMW Lab18?
– Get the chance to win prizes that include a media budget from NMW partners, additional media coverage, PR and more!
– A small booth will also be available for the finalists. This is a great opportunity to be seen by an audience of thousands during the IAA Commercial Vehicles
– Join a broad network of industry and innovation experts, as well as VCs, founders, and companies in the mobility sector
– Connect with smart mentors and potential investors from several verticals
– Pitch your innovative ideas in front of an international high-level jury
– Benefit from office space, production halls, and labs provided by our corporate partners
About NMW & Startup Sesame
New Mobility World is the place at the IAA where future mobility comes to life. From September 20 – 27, 2018, New Mobility World provides the right ecosystem for disruptors, innovators, global companies, and industry representatives to discuss, present, and experience future mobility. For this unique pitch contest, New Mobility World teamed up with Europe’s largest alliance of tech events, Startup Sesame, which has been active in the mobility industry since the launch of its acceleration program for mobility startups in 2016.
Submit your idea now for a chance to win the competition!