The evaluation process is now over and we are excited to unveil the mobility startups that made it to the final. More than 150 applications have been screened and assessed by our jury members, who had the almost impossible task to select the 10 most promising mobility startups.
Representing France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and the US, those startups explore a large array of emerging mobility topics such as image recognition, smart and autonomous vehicles but also technology platforms.
Get to know the mobility startups that are challenging the status-quo and will pitch their innovative concepts on stage.
„Freshmen“ Startups: From Sound Innovation to Automation
- ● AkousticArts is a specialist for sound innovation that allows for isolated headphone-less listening to music in the car without having other passengers listening in.
● TeleRetail develops regional logistics automation.
● CarPay-Diem is a service allowing any mobile app or connected car to activate any fuel pump.
● Hawa Dawa provides hyperlocal data on air quality for a smart mobility.
● neteera develops a THz-based monitoring system to recognize signs of life.
Join the FORUM Main Stage on September 14 to connect with those talents and innovators.
„Senior” Startups: From Software to Bike Sharing
On September 15, another batch of later-stage startups will compete for a chance to win valuable prizes, among them:
● evopark provides a parking card with RFID chip for car parks.
● TerraLoupe develops a deep Learning process for analyzing aerial photographs. This AI can recognize traffic lights and signs in the traffic system.
● Lattis offers an intelligent bike lock and a bike sharing platform based on this lock.
● High-Mobility provides digital development tools for the automotive industry.
● PACE Telematics designs a software that equips the car with intelligent functions.
During both days, those startups will pitch their ideas in front of a high-calibre jury made up of investors, journalists and mobility experts. The jury includes Laura Grimmelmann from Accel Partners; Philipp Hartmann from Index Ventures; Yann de Vries from Atomico; Tanja Kufner from Startupbootcamp Mobility; Holger Weiss from German Autolabs; Orlie Dahan from Ecomotion; Kat Borlongan from Five by Five and Barbara Belvisi from Hardware Club.
Join our pitch sessions to connect and potentially collaborate with promising mobility startups!