The NMW18 is proud to welcome a host of media partners that will be supporting the event this year.
1. automotiveIT reports on all aspects of the auto industry‘s digitization,
including Big Data, cloud, Industry 4.0 and cyber
security and is geared to CIOs, CDOs, IT managers and their
customers in the operating divisions of manufacturers and
2. carIT covers networked and autonomous driving, alternative
powertrains and the mobility of the future. It reaches managers
and executives in development departments and board
members with responsibility for development at auto manufacturers,
managers in electronics departments, as well as IT
and electronics suppliers
3. NGIN Mobility informs, inspires and connects decision-makers from the automotive and mobility industry. They do daily reports in German on the current trends and innovation processes in the industry. In September 2017, the first issue of the NGIN Mobility print magazine appeared with insights into the digital world of mobility.
4. Vision Mobility is aimed especially at car fleet managers. They have a great need for information since classic combustion engines will increasingly be replaced by alternative forms of propulsion in the future. The trade magazine deals with mobility, connectivity and related infrastructure concepts and addresses fleet operators and mobility-minded readers alike
5. t3n is Germany’s leading magazine for digital business. They cover all aspects of digital business online and in print.
Thank you to our partners!