Last mile, delivery platforms, autonomous trucks, and new technological advancements will play a significant role in solving the main challenges of logistics: driver’s fatigue, pollution, traceability etc. The New Mobility World Logistics provides an interdisciplinary platform for decision-makers and designers to discuss and present the mobility and transport services of tomorrow, leading to a more efficient, greener and smarter future.
Ready to book your booth? Get in touch with the NMW team!
7 Reasons Why You Should Join NMWL18 EXPO
Connected and automated driving, zero-emission powertrains, urban logistics, and new mobility and transport services are the drivers of change. Urban space becomes the focus for challenges in these five verticals at the NMWL.
By joining NMWL 18, you will be able to:
– Introduce your company’s most recent innovations at the world’s leading event for mobility, transportation, and logistics
– Strengthen existing relationships with relevant partners and build new relationships
– Build relevant brand awareness for your company
– Learn how digitization will affect your business in the future
– Get to know the latest trends, solutions, products, and companies
– Leverage the international platform that is the IAA to grow your business
– Meet and hear from key decision makers in the mobility, transportation, and logistics industry
What We Offer
In the EXPO area, you can present your own branded world with your booth to meet potential future clients and partners. NMW designed the appropriate ecosystem for mobility experts across industries and around the globe to connect and network. We offer two EXPO formats: either a defined space to build your own stand or booking of a high-grade, built NMWL theme park stand in sizes S, M or L. Qualified startups can also book XS stands for a very preferential rate. Further information is available here.
Book until March 15, 2018, and benefit from an early bird discount of 5% (excl. VAT). Secure a theme park stand or an excellent location in the pavilion. Please contact our project office at email@example.com or phone us on +49 30 72621 – 9971.